Join Our Team
Volunteer With Us
We are interested in engaging committed individuals in activities for the welfare and development of Poor & Needy Persons & Children. Options for Volunteering :
1. Teaching children: Helping children to learn important subjects as per the curriculum of Butterflies.
2. Enhancing Life Skills: Conducting sessions with children on topics like respecting others, Tolerance, Respecting cultural diversity, dealing with emotions, saying no to drugs, decision making, communication and others.
3. Art & Crafts: Teaching children to make various products which could enable them to realise their creative potentials.
4. Cultural Activities: Engaging children in cultural activities such as music, dance, theatre and showcase their talents.
5. Health Care: Doctors and other medical professionals could assist with medical check up of children, provide medical treatment to sick children and conduct health education sessions.
6. Educational Tours: Organizing picnics for groups of children or visits to educational sites or monuments.
Corporate Partnerships and Funding:
We are committed to connect and work with responsible corporates to create simple and effective solutions for bringing real and lasting changing the lives of children and their families. As a company / organization you can support Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi in the following ways :
1. Sponsor Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi. Costs for Awareness Building: your company can sponsor the costs incurred on developing communication material like Advertising Materials, Pemplet & Posters, mailers, etc. Your organization will be credited as a sponsor.
2. Employee Monthly Contributions: With your organization, employees can donate a nominal amount from their salary to Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi every month. Your organization could choose to match the amount collected by the employees every month.
3. Fund a Project: Your organization can fund a Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi project. You can visit the project to understand the work better and we will provide updates on the project twice a year.
How You Can Help Us
- By donating stationary items for our coaching classes and by donating materials for Vocational Training
- Providing funds for awarding scholarship to the meritorious poor students
- Volunteering your time and skill at society
- Generating donors of old newspapers and magazine in North-West Delhi, Making and arranging donations to fund society project, office equipments, working space etc. We also accept legacies
- The last but not the least by helping us financially and donating generously to liquidate fund of the society.
- Better networking amongst NGO’s and Govt. Departments who are working in the field of rehabilitation.
- Recommendation to Delhi Govt. and central Govt. for the employment of disabled on priority basis.
- Recommendation to Delhi Govt. for information counter for counseling/Guidance to disabled people in the Premises of our organization
- To promote disabled youth to work for a disabled persons.
- To create awareness about disability and their management
- To make them independent through self-employment