Legal Awareness Programme
With the help of expert team time to time we organize legal camps to aware people about their rights, legal protection, dowry demand, domestic violence, child labour, child marriage etc.
Health Awareness Programme
We are organizing regular health camps in rural areas focusing on eye care ,HIV, T.B ,etc. (Also for disabled for surgery and distributing aid / appliances). Lady Doctor (gynecologist) devotes her special sessions for girls on health and hygiene issues. Comprehensive health checkup camps for all age groups are organized by expert doctors and officers.
Environment Awareness Programme
Environmental awareness is to understand the fragility of our environment and the importance of its protection. Promoting environmental awareness is an easy way to become an environmental steward and participate in creating a brighter future for our new generation. Environment awareness is an integral part of the movement’s success. We undertake following environmental issues through camps, street drama, songs, rally and Nukkad Naatak:-
- Tree Plantation
- Clean Yamuna
- Pollution (use C.N.G)
- Keep your school/home/street clean
- Anti-Fire Crackers
We spread knowledge and awareness about social and health issues as HIV/AIDS, Save Girl Child etc. through Cultural Dances & Songs etc. We also organize Cultural Programmes on festivals and Annual Programmes.
Save the Girl Child
Save the girl child is a campaign in India raising awareness on gender selective abortion of female fetuses which has skewed the population towards a significant under representation of girl in some Indian states. For the cause, we are working for the Save Girl Child Campaign through organizing Rallies, Camps, Poster Making Competitions and Awareness Sessions.
We are also providing many other free of cost certified courses, as:
- Self Defense Training :Our goal is to empower the girls to predict, identify and avoid violence, and be able to protect themselves physically – against the most common types of attacks and assaults.
- Road Safety Programme: This programme is to spread awareness on Road Safety amongst the students. The students are targeted to impart information about traffic rules and regulations through live demonstration and traffic drills and rallies.
- Food and Nutrition Training Programme: This course provides excellent opportunity to learn how to cook nutritious low cost food.
- Disaster Management Programme: This course provides excellent opportunities to learn about the disaster risk reduction. Under professional guidance students gain the confidence and practical experiences.