VOCATIONAL TRAINING FOR PERSON WITH DISABILITIES AND OTHER
Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi (VSSD) is focusing on providing the Vocational Trainings to Youths for developing the commercial skills along with the traditional education to get lucrative Employment/Self-Employment, which plays a significant and remedial role in balancing the socio-economic conditions of the individuals or their families.
VSSD ensures that every Person with Disability and underprivileged Youth irrespective of their caste, creed, gender, religion and category must be provided with quality Vocational Training and proper guidance in an appropriate environment for their overall growth and empowerment.
Currently, the different Vocational Training Centers of VSSD are touching the number of approx. 3980 people those have taken the quality training. These trainings are evaluated through examination, duly conducted by their respective instructor and support for providing job in such programs for which purposefully our organization enrolls students covering most of the rural and slum Areas of Delhi NCR.
- Computer (Basic/DTP/Tally)
- Wooden carving
- Beauty Culture & Hair Dressing
- Cutting & Tailoring
- Mobile Repairing
- Electrical Repairing
- English Shorthand & Typing
- Jute Bag Making
- Candle Making
LOCATION OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER (VTC)
- VTC G-Block, Basti Vikas Kendra, Mangol Puri Delhi: Vocational Training of Cutting & tailoring, Beauty Therapy & hair Dressing, Candle Making, Jute Bag Making & Wooden Carving etc. duration for 6 months is providing to the beneficiaries who are People with Disabilities and Marginalized Youth for the upliftment their lives as they are not able to continue their studies due to lack of financial support.
- VTC E-Block, Basti Vikas Kendra (First Floor) J. J. Colony, Bawana Delhi: Center aims to imparting quality training in Beauty Therapy and hairdressing (for 6 month), Cutting & Tailoring (for 6 month), Computer (for 6 months), Primary and tuition (for One year). The target population is Under-Privileged Youth of the society. Students from 18-25 age groups are selected and enrolled for training with using best machinery and equipments.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
- Learning Capabilities
- Educational Background
- Family & Financial Background i.e. Sc/ST/OBC/General/PwD
- Age Criteria