Volunteer With Us
We are interested in engaging committed individuals in our current activities for the Welfare and Development of the People with Disability and Under-privileged Children and Youth as below:
- Teaching children: Helping children to learn their subjects as per their curriculum.
- Enhancing Life Skills: Conducting sessions with children on- Self awareness, Creative thinking, Decision making, Effective communication, Coping with stress and Coping with emotions.
- Art & Crafts: To involving them in such activities for building their cognitive, physical, and social development.
- Cultural Activities: Purpose is to give equal opportunity to be involved in culturally enriching activities and those students with special talents a chance to extend them to grow in their area of expertise.
- Educational Tours: Educating students in a practical and interesting manner. Something that is seen in real can be easily perceived than something that we simply read in book.
Corporate Partnerships and Funding:
We are committed to connect and work with esteemed corporate to create simple and effective solutions for bringing real and lasting changes in the lives of PwDs and Marginalized children and their families. As a company / organization you can support Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi through following ways:
- Sponsorship: Costs & Maintenance of Building: your company can sponsor the costs incurred on developing communication material like Advertising Materials, Pamphlet & Posters, mailers, etc. Your organization will be credited as a sponsorship.
- Employee Monthly Contribution: Your esteemed company, employees can donate a nominal amount from their salary towards the organization and company have a right to inspect the contribution record maintain by the organization.
- Project Fund: You can help through donation in various current and upcoming projects of the organization. All donations made to VSSD are eligible for Tax Exemption under Section 80(G) of the Income Tax Act, 1961. We ensure your donations are being directed to the program of your choice. We make your donations reach the right group of people.
- To be a common platform for advocacy of PwD issues with Government, Political parties, Societies and Trust etc.
- To encourage mutual learning between member & NGO’s, transfer of best practices
- To collaborate in different projects with other NGOs of this field.
- To commission and conduct relevant research and apply the findings for the benefit of PwDs.
- The last but not the least by helping us financially and donating generously to liquidate fund of the society.
- Better networking amongst NGO’s and Govt. Departments who are working in the field of rehabilitation.
- Recommendation to Delhi Govt. and central Govt. for the employment of disabled on priority basis.
- Recommendation to Delhi Govt. for information counter for counseling/Guidance to disabled people in the Premises of our organization
- To create awareness about disability and their management
- To make them independent through Employment engagement program.